When will it start the dense flowering.

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Hydroled420, Jul 11, 2017.

1. damn im day 60 in flowering and its pistil crazy and stretched however its a really sativa dominant strain and the package says it can take from 70-80 days im sorta wondering the same question

• Like Like x 1
  2. Got a pic, would love to see. I got a girl on day 24! Getting close to 4 weeks!!

3. Mine is indica dom. And is 2ft 5inches in height it's no longer streching and really hitting home in her pistil work!! Starting to get its small also!

• Like Like x 1
  4. oh yea my crib reeks so i started using essential oils to cover the smell when i have company anyways im taking pics rn lol and the strain is chinook haze from gps

• Like Like x 1
  5. Damn looking good man!!
    Liking it, how tall are they? And you said 60 days right now so your a little over 8 weeks? :):) bet your getting anxious.
    Here is my girl at 24 days since switch.

Attached Files:

6. hell ya im super anxious lol yours looks almost like mine in half the time lucky but its because its sativa all that extra time gonna be worth it tho last time i had this bud tasted like straight oranges and i just bought a bottle of the flawless finish

• Like Like x 1
  7. Well that and also, I grow hydroponic which is always a bit faster. In my opinion. And your in soil! Don't down your self that sativa gonna be bomb. Haha hella good smoke I'm sure ;)
    And thank you. I was hoping mine is moving a bit faster than most I think for some reason from the other people's plants.
    I'll just look up like 24 day into flowering and iitll show me other ppl to look at and compare to.And mine just looks like it's gonna be a great yeild!!!! Woot.

• Like Like x 2
  8. How's it looking day 35 of switch. ??

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. wow thse buds look so fat

10. Wow those are fucking nice looking buds bro. Huge jump just in 2 weeks time.

11. im at 2 1/2 weeks I was kinda wondering the same thing

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Dude those look good man. Honestly give it 3 more weeks and you should see a huge jump. Just outta curiosity what type of light are using?

13. definitely looks like an led of some sort but yea i have one around week 3 that looks just like that but im in vacation hopefully when i get back the main chinook haze will be almost done all the leaves started turning this light green/ purple color

14. Alrighty keep us updated brotha

15. Justenough: Are you running greenpoint gear? I dropped 6 greenpoint chinook haze a few weeks ago and early indicators are all 6 are males how was your male/female ratio?

• Like Like x 1
  16. Your plant looks amazing!! Could you explain what you mean when you say "switch". Thanks a lot!

Don't forget to bring a towel!
    Grasscity Forum

17. yes i got all females bro i dropped 6 too lol

18. 068.JPG 3 diff phenotype's atleast they were the freshest looking seeds i ever got too compared to seed supreme and my first batch of ace high 069.JPG