When will it start budding

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Gamer007, May 31, 2017.

1. So I have my first plant going alive and well been about a month just wondering when buds will start. Also im trying to be cheap will miracle gro work or is there something I can get from a local garden center

1496226172512-1374542381.jpg 14962262448461673229503.jpg

2. What up man? The bugs starts when you flip it into 12/12 lighting. But no, do not use miracle grow.. It would be insanely hard to get the nutes right and more people kill their plants than not with it lol. But throw some info at us, what kind of soil are you running? Did you put any amendments in it? If you didnt, your probably going to need some nutrients.. All the major brands offer a beginner package, usually in 3's.. Nectar of the Gods offer free sample package with you paying shipping and handling. Not sure how much they give you tho..

3. Pre-flowers show around 4-6 weeks of veg most of the time, but not always. Switching to 12/12 they will show in about 10 days.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. This is ny first grow so far ive only used these two products and a little of the miracle gro when i first put the plant into the bigger pot ill stop using it. Its one where you only have to use every 4 months. I havent bought a ph tester yet. Not a big fan of ordering online and theres no hydroponics or grow places like that. All i got is walmart, lowes, home depot garden centers so im hoping I can get something there. Ive used 2 of the sticks so far. Cant do a solid 12/12 cause its to hot in the closet always got to leave the door open a crack. Second problem as you can see in the greenhouse picture im only allowed a certain amount of space the rest is the wife and her flowers veggies and fruit we have going. 1496229696876486744556.jpg 1496229338613338802784.jpg 1496229373518521561237.jpg

5. love the garden gnomes xD

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I have to ask - did you do any research before you started? It seems that you spent a little money on a tent, fans, and gauges, etc. But you purchased soil and fertilizer that by all accounts on every forum is not good for weed.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Its actually a built closet I did , i had the led light kicking around. And just went with the flow. Ive done a little research on humidty and temperature (still averages about 30 a day) the wife wanted the green house so I just used her soil thought it would work for weed as well. Also money is tight so im trying to do with what I have

8. I wasn't trying to dog you brother - I understand being on a budget. Good luck with your grow.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Whats the best soil that i would be able to get at walmart, lowes or gome depot in canada or those numbers. What numbers should i be looking for . This greenhouse has already costed me about 200$ and I was trying to be cheap the entire time, but the wife rules were it couldnt be an eye sore and it had to be suitable, sealed completly,but no matter what I have tried I got like 96% complete darkness and the cabinet had to be able to lock from outside. I believe i have a good lighting schedule its on a daily timer from 6am to 9pm, before i got a humidifer i got the fans. Each one was 8$ from giant tiger they run by usb so i dont think there doing much. Was thinking about adding two more but wiring is a problem cause the cabinet is sealed everywhere. Through my cheapness i bought the first humidifer on kijiji it was a warm mist only one cause prior my humidity was running at about 35-40% and my tempertures will be about 23 degrees at night about 30 when the light is on. If i close the doors completly i can get the humidity up to about 90% of warm humid air. First time grower of any sort so Im still experimenting with things but I could always use advice from other people. Side note i have the humidifer on a timer as well on for two hours off for two but still playing with that timer. Could use some help with that issue as well. Probally gotta bust the bank and pay 100$ for a cool mist one

10. Also on a side note mabey you can help. In my greenhouse picture above zoom into the blue colored pot on the left side. Its a calla lilly or something like that. What are those spots on the leaf they are transparent and weve been rotating 4-5 times a day. And no other plant has them either should i be worried about my plant

11. I'm sorry but I can't help you - I know nothing about growing in soil and I don't know anything about other types of plants. If you decide to grow in coco I can help. Good luck.

12. Foxfarms makes good pre made soils in bags. They're carried in more and more stores all the time. They're at walmart.com and farm/tractor supply strores.

Any bag soil you use mix in 15% perlite. I use promix instead of bag soils. That is a fairly barren medium though and if you use promix you must feed with bottled nutrients.