Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When will it be out of my system?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KushBlunts420, Aug 28, 2010.

1. I smoked wednesday I think August 25. I only hit the blunt 3 times. The amazing thing is that since I havent smoked in about 2 months I was on a good level from those 3 hits.

Anyways I still live with my parents and they caught me a couple months ago and they said if I continue to smoke while living with them they will not pay for my car insurance which I can't afford. They give me a drug test once a month which is complete bullshit. How long do you think it will it be in my system for?

2. Well you only took 3 hits, so there isn't much thc in your system but it depends on your weight and body fat percentage also...but probably 1 week of drinking tons of water and exercise or two weeks of drinking water as your main drink and exerciseing casually.

3. Everybody's different. But you didn't smoke that much or that often. I think you will be okay in as little as a few days.

Like the other poster said, drink some water. Search the web or GC forums about natural detoxing.

I think you will be okay. Don't worry about it any more and try to act more normal around the rents.

4. 3 hits? 2 days ago?

Don't worry bro, drink some water, eat and use the bathroom regularly. Hell, you'll probably be clean by tomorrow.

5. #5 Hydroriffic, Aug 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2010
    If you havent smoked in 2 months then you should be fine in a week. Maybe go get some cranberry detox pills.Its all about flushing it out of your system if its their. Drinks enough water/vinegar mix, so your pissing every 20 minutes and drink a regular size Gatorade over a day. Then SWEAT like u never sweat before. Piss alot though! drink some cranberry juice too. No fatty foods for like 3 days, Low fat is key. Drink the Gatorade before or during the exercise. When you drink shit loads of water, you body will be low on electrolytes so thats where the gatorade comes in. I'm a everyday toker and a couples years ago I had to detox QUICK, so i did this insane 72hour detox thing and it worked.

How about fake piss or do they watch u?

Also since they dont test for dillution like labs do, U could drink shitloads of water before test, take multivitamin and drink gatorade and you could pass. Your piss will be mostly water and the multivitamin and gatorade will give your piss color.

But this is all my experiance, detoxing is different for everybody, depending on metabolism, your BMI(body mass index) and lifestyle.

BTW i love having low tolerances!!!!! just doesn't happen to much :)