Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When Will I be able to piss clean?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by IAmThWalrus, May 6, 2010.

1. I smoked every day twice a day for about 4 months. I got caught and quit for about 10 days before toking again for another 2 weeks. I haven't smoked in 5 days now, but there is a lot of shit going on tomorrow and I'd be able to get out for once to toke with a buddy I haven't seen in a while. I really want to smoke, but I want to be able to pass a drug test sometime soon. What is the soonest I should be able to pass a test If I smoke tomorrow night? I don't have money for detox or pills to clear my system, so are there any suggestions to clear my system? (I'm 5 foot 10 inches and 150 pounds)

Thanks Grasscity!

2. Everyone's different and I'm not God so I can't tell you exactly what the results will be, but if you're active enough and drink enough water with your body information I would say 2-3 weeks.

3. either the Niacin method or super wash your system.

By doing those, probably 1-2 weeks.

The best way, is to pay a [clean] friend to pee into a cup for you, transfer the piss to a condom, tape the condom to your upper thigh so it stays warm, and then when you gotta do the DT, transfer the pee into the container they give you.

4. [​IMG]

probably a couple weeks

5. a lot depends on your size. i smoked for 2 months almost every day, i stopped, and exacly 17 days later i passed a court appointed drug test(much stronger test). im 5'9 130. with a high metabolism.... your size will have a lot to do with it. but the average person, probably 2 or 2 1/2 weeks to pass...

6. If you're heavier, does that mean it will take longer?