Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When will Canada legalize marijuana?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ThEhoRRoR1, Mar 1, 2012.

1. I heard Colorado wants to legalize it completely. Is Harper done his term in 2013? Because we all know his stance on this topic. When do YOU think Canada will legalize.

2. Colorado i know are very close, not sure about Canada, but the subject of Marijuana is definitely getting talked about more, i think within 10 years the whole world will have it decriminalised at the very least.

3. that's extremely optismistic at best

4. Canada smokes more weed then any other country lol. LEGALIZE IT CANADA :)

5. i need to escape to canada...

6. Mass wants to legalize this year! Yeeeee :smoke:

7. Harper won't allow it lol. He needs to go :)

8. [quote name='"ThEhoRRoR1"']

Harper won't allow it lol. He needs to go :)[/quote]

Aww man :( but 58% and then some in mass said they would vote yes when the ballot arrives

9. I think it's optimistic to suggest all countries. Perhaps western countries. America, Southern American Countries, Western European countries and the sort. I'm sure most of the western countries will have legalised it within this decade.

10. Sorry lol I cannot say for Canada as I don't live there.

But I want to say that I don't see the USA having it fully legalized within the next 10 years, even 15 years. I think most states outside of the bible belt will have MMJ or something within the next 15 years, just not full legalization.

11. Canada is making progress, still a battle ahead but it will happen.Step one is a big one, getting rid of Harper

12. like honestly its stupid that its still illegal. like words cannot describe the stupidity.

13. Sooner than later i hope

14. Haha maybe not decrim'd, I'd say by the time 10 years is over MMJ will be in just about every state.

15. No kidding. Fuck Harper lol.

I know eh ;) Its the least harmful drug out there. Tylenol is worse for you IMO.