Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When will boston get medical?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by pothreadman, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Please can someone who's politically correct let me know when this bill is supposed to pass. Im tired of the fake names, inflated prices, etc.

I would like to be able to go to a clinic for my medicine, not the streets.

2. I honestly dont know, but im just posting to bump and see how this thread goes. Im from boston and would love for it to become a medical state

3. Boston is such a drinkers town but hopefully soon because I saw something on TV about Bean Town having a huge problem with prescription drugs.

4. Just move like 30 miles down here to Providence, RI :smoke:

5. Does Rhode Island have dispensaries? I heard they accept out of state cards.

6. There's already so much bud here. It might as well be legal. It's decriminalized alreaady.

7. ^^ It's decrim already in MA. I'm pretty sure it's difficult to get a card in RI, i could be wrong though.