When Were You Desperate To Get Money For Weed?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by averyjohnson, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Mine is today, I'm currently waiting to be approved for a 50$ loan so I can get some weed and gas. what about you what did you to to get money when your desperate? :bongin: 

2. suck some dick

3. Yeah suck dick...

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Don't disrespect the herb. Only coke addicts suck dicks for their stuff.

5. #5 Texas Trill Toker, Jun 11, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2013
    I never get desperate for that. If I'm dry then I'm dry

6. you might have to suck dick bro

7. Man ur getting a loan for weed thats brutual, be smart and save it all for gas if you need it, you'll enjoy your smoke that much more if you wait. 

my 2 cents.

8. Right before I realized I need to take a fucking break

9. I gotta cut down bad man. I'm broke as shit right now and there's shit that a need. These past few months have just been one big smoking binge.

10. I gotta cut down bad man. I'm broke as shit right now and there's shit that i need. These past few months have just been one big smoking binge.

11. If you're desperate for weed maybe it's time for a T-break. When I run out, I'm out till I have enough to get more. I'm not going to take out loans and dig through my couch for change. 

12. Get a job

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Grasscity Mobile Forum app

13. I would coinstar change or return bottles.

14. Yeah man, I've been selling my body for a week straight do I can get some bud.

15. Any time i was unemployed.

16. Damn dude I would never get a loan for just for weed and gas, if I don't have any money or enough I just won't smoke.

People like you need to find some hobbies and such to keep yourself busy. If I don't have weed I'll play more video games, play more guitar, etc. etc. Learn to enjoy sobriety, seems like most people want to smoke like Snoop Lion & Wiz Khalifa but the difference between them and us is they have the bank accounts to support their habits.

Your life can't possibly that stressful and you can't possibly be that bored.

17. A loan for weed? Wth?

18. Just save up your money. The times I've been desperate is when I let the weed controlled me instead of the opposite. 

19. What's wrong with taking a loan out for weed?  If there's anything worth taking a loan out for it's feeling super awesome.

20. I've been there and the degradation I felt from wanting to get high so badly that I would sell my beliefs out has made me sick.  I'm kinda happy I'm on a break from weed and searching for a higher purpose in my life at the moment