When weed is legalized

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Late4sk00l, Jun 12, 2009.

1. Joint advertisements will probably say 100% marijuana guaranteed

2. And we will have alot more of these pointless threads on here too? Aye?
    Not trying to be a dick or anything...

When weed is legalized is when I will make a brick house of weed outta weed.

3. What else would you make a brick house of weed out of? :p

4. When it is legalized, this site is gonna grow like a MF...

like I don't have trouble now trying to keep up lol...

5. It's already growing like a MF, just need people to let the public know that there are a large majority of people who smoke and our cities will have no choice but to waste their time harassing non-violent members of society or complain to their superiors that things are getting out of hand and legalize. The only way by doing that is letting that sweet sweet dank burn outdoors starting right now. :smoke:

6. Speaking of which, I was riding my bike a few hours ago in a neighborhood, and passed by a scent of some really skunky stuff. Probably came from someone's back yard. Made me smile. :)

7. When weed is legalized they will probably delete this forum section. That is kind of a sad thought right there.

8. You could prob actually build a house from hemp. Either way, i want to be the firefighter that gets to put that puppy out if it burns...

9. Yea havent you seen the hemp bale houses?
    Only problem is that its hemp...AND lumber, which is not doing so well. Kindof defeating the purpose usimng both

10. This just happened to me the other day.

I was like, damn, is my nose really that powerful or is that some dank ass dro dro?

11. be careful of skunk cabbage in small creeks or swamps lol

12. ..there will be a sudden spike in low speed crashes....people hitting stop signs at 8 miles an hour:D

13. and an increase in hydroponic marijuana friendly stores nationwide!

14. There will be nationwide shortages of freetos and funyuns!:smoke:

15. when weed is legalized, smoking cafes will open up on every corner, and then weed will, after a generation or two, be considered as boring as coffee, though stankier.

16. I just thought of this...Why would they sell prerolled joints?
    The glass industry will be so large if it was legalized because well, who the fucks smokes tobacco through a water pipe?! lol
    They would probably add shit to the paper its rolled in so that it burs faster and you buy more, like cigarettes.

17. When weed is legalized I'm going to smoke a fat blunt sitting next to my mom then eat everything in her fridge.

18. when weed is legal, im investing all stock in taco bell and doritos.

19. When weed is legal I'm gonna sit back, put on some Floyd, relax, and smoke bowlfull after bowlfull in memory of Richard Wright. :)

20. Mind if I show up? I'll bring an ounce and drinks lol.