Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

when weed is legal...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by aidenmurrey, Dec 25, 2010.

1. will keif be sold in a little packet like crystal light for you to mix in your drink?

2. Yes. Time machine'd

3. hmmmm. hmmmm. hmmmm. No. THC needs to be activated and i doubt putting it into a liquid will activate it. Sorry. Id like to drink some Weederade though.

4. No.

Keif will be pressed into small cubes and come in artificial chicken and beef flavor.

5. maybe, but i doubt it will be for mixing in drinks....

6. I hope so those things are like 35 cents a packet

7. I'd love to mix that in with some ramen mmm college food lol.

8. that wouldn't get you high in a cold drink like that.. fail

9. /facepalm

10. yes it will. you should probably move to california and get ready for it to become legal. You can take out a loan and start this buisness and you'll become a millionaire. hurry before i take your great idea. :devious:

11. I think/hope he meant that will Keif be sold separately
    and I hope it will that would be awesome

12. Marijuana will never be legal. :(

13. QFT.
    At least not in the "grand ol'" USA.

14. I am certain that at some point in the future weed will become legal... I mean look at the economic turmoil our nation is in...shit is only getting worse. Pot is a totally untapped resource a major cash crop the government will have to legalize it sometime along with classify it and regulate it... I hope it just becomes decriminalized! Happy Smoking :smoke:

15. you can if your drink has a high Alch content :b

16. when it's legal you can grind the shit up till it's keef anywho? lol xD

17. legal? lmfao pipe dream

18. If you drank the thc you would be wasting the majority of the effect. You would probably just shit it back out. When weed is legal you will SMOKE the buds,

19. Bite your tongue! :mad:

I need my dreams. :(