When Weed Is Legal..Who Else Is Gonna Miss Dealers?

Discussion in 'General' started by Tastyblunt7, Nov 18, 2013.

1. Obviously walking into a Weed Shop is gonna be pretty sweet, and when you think about it we're the last few generations before legalization. I dont smoke weed atm but i might miss picking up a gram from so and so. Not miss the fact that is illegal where i live but kind of miss the way things are..lol i dunno.

2. are you sure you aren't high?

3. I guess I'll miss them a little bit. 

4. dealers are self centered tools

5. I think dealers are going to miss the illegal times more than the customers

6. You're crazy if you think weed dealers are ever going away. Someone's gotta undercut the legal market :laughing:

7. Right no more threads like "does this look like a gram" "my dealer ripped me off"

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum.

8. It will be interesting how conversations between friends will be. I mean right now the FIRST thing I do when I pick up is go and show my homies what I just picked up and see what kind of bag they recently picked up. 

9. *Fast forward to the year 2063* Back in my day we had to call a "dealer" and it could sometimes take all day just to get your cannabis ,and sometimes you got ripped off. You damn kids have it so good these days!

Nah I won't miss 'em man sorry.

10. lol i just meant the whole social weed circle people have, or atleast where i live is there is always that one dealer who everyone is cool with and chills at his place. and other dealers. i might miss saying to my brother "hey you wanna pick up a G from Tim"

11. #11 Doke Smoper, Nov 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2013
    I can't wait til we have dispensaries.  Just to know, its on whatever street and the hours are this.  Not text 5 times and no response, then "SORRY BRO PHONE DIED WUT U NEED"  then "HE SAID IT WILL BE TOMORROW" then next day "HE SAID IT WILL BE TONIGHT" then no response lol.  Obviously this is mostly an exaggeration but I won't miss the unpredictability of dealers.

With dispensaries you can just go buy some dank ass wax and go smoke with Tim if you like him so damn much lol

12. My dealer is awesome i get free bubble hash all the time...maybe marlboro will give you free hash with enough points

13. lol oh my god you guys are so fucking right. im not gonna miss dealers THAT much. When do you all think weed will be legal Nationwide in the U.S.A. 2025?

14. Yeah i will, ive met so many sound guys n gals that sell bud, made a few mates too.

15. I think marijuana will be practically decriminalized within 3 years.  Total Federal legalization will never happen.  It's used as a blanket law, so they can arrest people they are investigating for other charges.  It allows them to hold anyone for up to a year in prison while trying a federal case, whether murder or racketeering, they can use a single seed or roach to buy themselves time. 

I don't necessarily agree with it, but it has had great benefits in fighting cartels and other organized crime.

16. Private sellers is never going to stop. Your going to have to be on top of your game to have a better product, but that won't be hard.

Think of what mass production does to quality, that's why I buy my veggies locally.

HaGGard

17. You smoke mids? I haven't smoked cartel swag since I was 14, that's the media not the truth.

One 100 dollar ounce of kids compared to a key of coke. Cartels go where the money is.

HaGGard

18. If you someone who grows directly, dealers are sooooo much better than dispensaries simply because of the plug. Good luck finding a $140 ounce of some bomb from anyone other than your dealer unless you're a new patient. Plus more and more legalization will lead to mass production and an inevitable drop in quality. We're definitely going to miss dealers when they're gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. I get what you are saying OP its true. 

20. The only thing my dealers have done for me is... Well... Delivered me weed.