When we die?

Discussion in 'General' started by Tonyizzle, Jul 16, 2006.

1. I'm just thinking that there has always kinda been a tale that once you get to heaven you learn about life and everything makes sense and the secret of life and all of that stuff, and then like everything makes sense. Well I am stoned and I am just thinking maybe when you die its like really long traffic and stuff before you have to figure out what they are actually going to do with you.. and then like does everything really make sense, or would it be like american history where we would have to go to some kind of school and learn about all of these things.. I don't know.. but what if happens :smoking:

2. I'm not to worried.

Worst case scinareo; the catholics were right

At least you'd be in hell with all the cool people. Seriously, how lame do you think heaven would be?

3. Our thoughts and conciousness are made of energy. Energy can neither be created or destroyed? Where does it go?

I always imagined when we died that our mental energy just drifts around with other atoms and we eventually become one with all. Our conciousness can take us where ever we want, see whoever, and do whatever.

But, I think it depends on mindset really. If you're an evil person, murdering, raping, etc, then you're not going to have a fun afterlife. Kinda like a horrible, 200 dried gram shroom trip gone bad. But, if you're a good guy/gal who just loves life and dies happy, you're going to experience a wonderful time.

Just my thoughts...

4. When we die, we rot. I don't mean to be pessimistic. I'm not a man of science, and I'm not a man of faith, it's just what makes sense to me.

I do believe in some kind of order, though, that no human will ever be able to understand. This is what quantum physics and metaphysics are all about.

Life is incredibly complicated, and just the fact that there is life is so against-the-odds that some might call it a miracle to be alive at all.

5. Oh yea, we'll rot, I know that. But, I don't believe in Heaven and Hell in the traditional sense.

I think you will still have some form of primal consciousness after you die. You'll be able to explore then. Just my thought...lets hope I'm right. :)

I just imagine the afterlife as one, huge psychedelic trip.

6. Try to worry less about dying and worry more about living. The moments that you spend, even the stray ones in idle imaginations of the end are a distraction from the beautiful moment. I'm not saying we shouldn't give it some thought from time to time, just that our end and ultimate destiny shouldn't take preeminence over our present joy. Think positive because the clock's ticking your life away even as you type.

The time of our end is as untouchable as the future, we can guess, plan, and presuppose but ultimately it comes as it comes.

"We say that the hour of death cannot be forecast, but when we say this we imagine that hour as placed in an obscure and distant future. It never occurs to us that it has any connection with the day already begun or that death could arrive this same afternoon, this afternoon which is so certain and which has every hour filled in advance."

~Marcel Proust~

Stay green.

7. ^

That was great; very meaningful.

This is related to what you said, in a way... when my grandfather died, all of my family was hit hard. He was a great guy who lived an amazing life; he made it from Romania all the way to Peru, fleeing from the Nazis, and ended up starting a huge, successful family. Anyway, we all remembered to think of his life and less of his death. Of course, we'll always miss him, but you know...

8. My Dad just passed away, so I would like to believe there is something more.

9. and hella weed

10. Did you know that white light you supposedly see is just a DMT induced hallucination....

Your brain when you die releases significant amounts of DMT to some receptors in your brain causing you to trip right before you die.

11. When I die, I hope to lay in the ground for an eternity, unless of course I die at sea.

:hello:eric:hello:

12. some people just say fuck it and get outa the line.. thats why we have ghosts.