When we are born..

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by PatrickGanja, Jun 18, 2012.

1. What if when you are born, you're crying from your death in your past life?

2. youre really baked

3. shiiiit that could make sense

4. or the white light when coming out of your moms vag is the same white light you see when your about to die.

5. Now THAT makes sense

6. Dude fuck
    That makes total sense. I even have some memories which aren't my own. There pretty foggy but I remember them in bits and pieces. Could be from a past life? :confused:

7. [quote name='"wtfjusthappened"']Dude fuck
    That makes total sense. I even have some memories which aren't my own. There pretty foggy but I remember them in bits and pieces. Could be from a past life? :confused:[/quote]

dude YES I have like so many memories of a beach and I've only been to like two beaches my whole life
    weird shiiiittttt

8. Omg. Beaches and bright lights are some of what I remember.

I also remember like knowing what its like to die. But it was peaceful as far as I can kinda remember lol.

9. [quote name='"wtfjusthappened"']

Omg. Beaches and bright lights are some of what I remember.

I also remember like knowing what its like to die. But it was peaceful as far as I can kinda remember lol.[/quote]

there was this story about this little boy who like had all these weird memories like names and places he always talked about and his parents thought he was crazy but they investigated and like all the names and places matched up with someone who had died right before the boy was born. trippy shit.

10. I have a great idea, what if pot was legal and they had a major called Marijuana mechanics in college where we could study hemp and all that shit. i would major in that and get all A's and just imagine what the stoner community could accomplish

11. I wasn't crying when I was born, must have died like a man!

12. Heard about that. Some crazy stuff.
    The older I get the more im convinced that something about our reality dosent add up the way we think. Im exited to see science progress so we can rid ourselves of thousands of years of backwards thinking.

13. HAHAHAHAHAH literally laughed out loud :D

14. I was born smiling. No bullshit. Must've died in my past life right after sex or toking up!

15. dam this could be right, but i mean how do you know you see a bright white light when your born? lol hell i dont know

16. Bcs your moms vag was pointing at a bright white light hanging overhead at the moment of your birth. They have lights in doctors rooms man. Right after being in the dark 9 months anything would seem bright