Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

when was your first

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by circle0f5ths, Jan 9, 2005.

1. I got blazed in the 6th grade with my buddy justin in the bathroom! ANd the kicker to the story is a older black dude, big bad 8th grader im assuming, was in there with us and we were freaked out by him and wouldnt share. We got busted! me and justin reaked and dude didnt. justin and i got in no punishment and they expelled dude... Seriously, i guess he had a record or something. Also, back to the first love stuff, my aunt tells me that pops blew skunk up my nose when i was a baby... contraversial to say the least, ole boy is gone now so i cant take it up with him(REP). what do you think about that situation? i think im lucky ;)

2. 11th grade after opening night of a play. We had a party at my house a few poeple stayed and we got high.

3. First time I toked mary jane was in 10th grade. I was a late bloomer I suppose. My friend hooked me up with an 8th of hogs breath for 30 bux. It smelled so bad but oh man was it potent. I smoked one bowl to my dome and was done for. We smoked in the parking lot of a movie place. I cant even remember the name of the movie we saw lol. All I remember is laughing a lot and eating lol.

4. 8 gr for me,got high in a tree with purple haze then went to gym class,that was one messed up day

5. Almsot at the end of my freshman year, I smoked opium with my friend (I didnt know it was opium at the time.) I was soo fucked up, We went to a park and jstu laughed and smoked cigarettes for like 3 and a half hours. I then went home and fell asleep. When i woke up i was like high until halfway through the next schoolday. To this day still one of the funnest days ive EVER had.

6. 10th grade... i smoked a joint in the basaeball dugouts at lunch.. in 12 grade now an still blazin

7. 9th grade, my friend was like you smoke tree, and i just said yeah so he wouldnt annoy me like half the other people i kenw would, he was like cool lets smoke and we did lol in 12th grade also now and still smoking, best lie i ever prolly said in my life

8. First time I was at this party drunk off my ass and school friends were like "ok ur getting high tonight i dont care" needless to say after already being drunk as hell then smoking ... 4 or 5 bowls (i think) for my first time, i was fucked up :p But im still toking today and dont plan to quit anytime soon :D

9. my first time smoking weed was when i was 12, by the time i was 13 i was blazing a couple times a day, do you think i blazed to much back then?

10. i first started about a year ago. The first time i geeked is when i stepped out of the bathroom, and tripped over this mentally retraded crippled kid, and he made one of those retard noises and i couldnt fucking handle it. I just completely lost it. From then on, i was in love with mary jane.

11. I was in 10th, it was with a friend who I hadn't seen for three years, during that time he became a stoner, so I tried and I got fuckin high... I felt like I was dead and watching a flashback of the end of my life. Purple Haze