When was your first time?

Discussion in 'General' started by andyspartan, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Well i wanna know when your first time was and how was it? Me; my first time was in 6th grade, i dont know what it was but it was ether reg or mid. i really don't remember much about it except that i used a water bottle bong and now 4 years later im doing it bout errday.

2. I was a late bloomer. I started because I wanted to go wild after my ex and I broke up after dating for two years. It was my senior prom and my mom made my friends and I brownies. :) Never looked back since.

3. I did it for the first time when I was 23 or 24 I believe. I always kind of wanted to try it and the opportunity presented itself so I did. I did it with a buddy who had never gotten high before either in the driveway of his parents' house (stupid, I know). We smoked like three bowls in rapid succession while drinking Coronas. All of the sudden it hit both of us at the same time and I started feeling these pulses going up and down my arms and legs. I was trying to relax and discover this new sensation when he started freaking out and saying that it was laced with something and we needed to go to the hospital. He literally ran inside, found his mom and told her that we had smoked some weed and it was laced with something and she needed to call for an ambulance. I had never been high before so I was kind of freaking out just watching him freak out. Suffice it to say, the next hour or so was not pleasant- listening to his mom berate him, call his dad and tell him that their son was smoking weed with this weird guy (me) she had never met before. I was getting dirty looks the whole time. So yeah, my first high really sucked. I drove home as soon as I was comfortable doing so and I barely saw that guy again.

I told a co-worker about it the next day and he said the guy was an idiot and said I should smoke with him instead. So, next week we lit up on lunch break and had a magical afternoon at work. I've been smoking ever since. lol.