When was Time invented ?

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by Headhunterpipes, Mar 20, 2020.

?

When was Time invented ?

1. When our sun whas created or just happened

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Or before earth and is galaxy happened or was created

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I am TIRED of paying this monthly rent shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. I do have a diverse set of skills. I can build a house out of random shit I guess. Where do you live? We can build an earth ship!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. Well.........you are "music to my ears" right now..........which means............I live "close enough" to you for us to build a ship of earth proportions......:love-m3j:

4. Well actually, close enough wouldn’t work. You need to be in a warm, dry environment for an earth ship to function properly. Built correctly in the right environment, you would have no need for heat or a/c and you would be able to power it with solar panels. Totally off grid.

5. Will Central Florida work????? Thats where I am...........it is DEF warm......but NOT dry!!!:love-m3j:

6. Hit me up after the apocalypse. We will see what happens

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. I saw my first "earthship" outside Taos in 1969, between high school and Vietnam. It wasn't as nice as the modern earthships that polka dot the area now and much more primitive so calling it an earthship may be a stretch. Actually it probably didn't qualify as an earthship at all now that I think about it but too late, memories have been triggered. It was full of hippies and many of us slept on the floor in front of the fire and huddled together for warmth but I was only there for a few nights. I read a few years ago that someone had renovated the old thing and made it bed and breakfast. The commune was called New Buffalo.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I think I'm getting too carried away with the subject, were still here on earth yeah..

9. Whenever people broke the day night cycle down into 24 even hours.

• Like Like x 1
  10. hour glasses..aint no one on this planet can count the amount of sand..on land..under water..maybe even us..walking around and sh**..12/12 is all i know of..immeasureable biarch..cant f****n count stars..sh**..anyways..my thought that is part of time..who knpws..only the creater knows why..

11. First sensation..

12. I’m sorry but Rick & Morty called it a mini-verse.

j

13. What if times been invented a few times?
    There's massive gaps in our history. Evidence of some cultures advancing then going back to basics and starting over.
    Things like the great flood wiping out entire eras of knowledge.
    There's more and more evidence emerging to suggest we've been here as our current form of human for a lot longer than we thought.
    So what's to say the knowledge of time itself was never lost. Do people who live in untouched Amazon tribes know what time is?

14. Found this on Google. Pretty interesting. According to this pretty plausible sounding explanation, it was the egyptions around 1500bc. But time was measured as 1/12th of the day light hours so the unit size changed with the seasons. An hour in spring wouldn't be the same as an hour in winter.
    Outside of daylight there was no concept of time for hundreds of years.
    Then they used things like candles to determine cooking times n stuff.
    Fuck me I'm bored haha
    About time

15. Big Bang is the only theory that logically explains how something came from “nothing”.
    Multiverse IS very plausible (Even more so with the theory that its why gravity is so weak, as opposed to being the strongest force in the universe)
    And time does not exist. Time as we use it only works on the rock that we live.

• Like Like x 1