When was the Last time you smoked

Discussion in 'General' started by Kellycb550, Sep 22, 2016.

1. Last time you smoked weather it was weeks ago or minutes ago.

My last time was last night first time smoking in 3 weeks wanted to take a tolerance break and get cleaned up for a job.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. The last time I smoked was 2 hours ago out of my new straight tube bong that I just bought:RoorRip:

3. About 6 seconds ago

4. I'm taking a break from smoking until after I have my baby :)

• Like Like x 4
  5. Good for you :] I know some people that smoked while they were pregnant.... Its not so much smoking hurting the child, its the fact you CHOOSE smoking over having a higher chance of a healthy normal child that bugs me...

• Like Like x 2
  6. About 45 minutes ago FYI. Did you know that in the U.S alone someone takes a hit of weed every 2 seconds

Just fucking with you I made that up

7. Starting on a break, it's only been 4 days. I'm more of a grower then a smoker as I've gotten older anyways so breaks are easy. I have too many things going on right now that requires a sober mind. I'll get back to it, when I get back to it. Until then my buddies appreciate the additional free weed

8. Around noon, gonna go outside again soon

9. LOL, good one. I'd think it would be every 2 milliseconds in the US alone.

On topic: yesterday night before sleeping, Amsterdam/Europe Time.

Sent from my m8 using Tapatalk

10. 7pm helped me sleep before working an overnight

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yesterday, I'm about to smoke right now though. Weed is strange, it should be legal though.

12. Since July... I miss it badly right now.

13. Been on tolerance break over a week now. Have 2 grams left but im not gonna smoke unless i medically need to. Tolerance is too high lately and im not in the best financial situation