When was the last time you smoked reggie

Discussion in 'General' started by superburn420, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Just wondering because I'm trying to make some edibles and have been looking since Friday and no one has any
    About 3 years ago for me only smoke loud now

2. It's been a while since I actually bought some but my boy had some decent mids about 3 weeks ago he smoked me up on for free so I couldn't say no

3. Middle school.

4. 2, count them two days. Every few weeks I'll get some incredible buds, but those are basically the diamonds in the rough. In between I inhale my flowers, no matter the quality, so long as it's not really bad. Basically I mostly only smoke mids. And regular seems equivalent to mids (correct me if I'm wrong) so yeah... Two days post mids.

5. Thay's a good question. I was thinking about how long it has been since I have, and how blown I used to get off it since I was new to smoking at the time. I'd say about three years as well.

6. Years ago. Don't even know anybody who's got it anymore.

That shit was hilarious. My buddy asks if i want to split a zip with him and tells me to come over with 20 bucks. Obviously I already know something's up. We're chillin and this sketchy mofo stops by and gives us a Rice Krispies box packed with reggies.

This shit was too nasty to smoke. We ground it all up and made butter.

7. Yeah reggie is some bad stuff to smoke but I'm still going to roll a fat blunt of it n put the rest in some brownies if I find some

8. Been a few weeks. Its super easy to find good where I live, but reggie is usually nowhere to be found, which is unfortunate because Its always fun to occasionally buy smoke like crazy for a while wihtout having to worry about being wasteful. Its like 300 an ounce here for some real good stuff, and usually 50-60 for an o of reggie

9. Since I bought mids myself for a really good price? Shit maybe 3-4 years ago, my friends used to bring over mids for our Friday sessions though. So maybe a year since I smoke 3.5 since I have bought my own. Mids are surprisingly hard to come by where I come from.

10. OP look up Honey Sliders on google if you're still needing a recipe

11. It's crazy how mids used to be errrywhere. Nowadays I can't hardly find it. I was chillin with some people about 2 months ago and one of them had some real low quality ditch buds. Not even pressed mexican buds. Shit looked like hemp but I didn't want to look like a snob so I smoke a fat joint with them, didn't do anything.

12. A little over a year ago, right before I moved to Colorado, I smoke medical daily now.

13. Just now! Piked up an O of good mid for 80 bones!

14. #15 A AnoesisOrange, Mar 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2013
    I got an Uncle Reggie, he talks really loudly though.

15. i smoked reggie miller on da bball court the other day. murked tha foo.

16. a few months, except my best friend/smoking buddy and I are both broke as fuck right now so we picked up some mids earlier today, we've been smoking medical for a while now so we'll see how much we'll have to smoke for it to do anything o_O

17. i cant even find reggie out here anymore i cant remember the last time i smoked some reggie ive been smoking straight dank for a while now

18. I only smoke top shelf because it's always there. But if any of my friends come acorss mids we roll a fat joint with some of it but thats it.

19. I've been a somewhat privileged smoker I guess. I've never smoked reggies and I don't even know what they'd look like. I've smoked mids a few times, but only because like 3 or 4 of us will split for an oz and roll joints outta it.