when was the last time you got laid?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by thatbakedbitch, May 29, 2012.

1. Seems to me like you might be more Asexual or at the very least just want a relationship without the sex which there is nothing wrong with at all long as you do not lead anyone on into thinking there would be sex in the relationship.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. I'm not actually asexual (I feel plenty of sexual desire) I just don't think it's something I could act on due to an aversion to swapping bodily fluids. That and, no matter how careful I am, there's always the potential of getting or spreading an STD, since due to my circumstances it's statistically likely that I have HSV-1 (often caught during childhood through non-sexual means e.g. sharing a drink) despite having never shown symptoms.

...Man, I sound like one of those sex-ed abstinence talks. I'm not a prude, I'm just weird. Lol.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  3. Ahhh okay I never knew that. Well I believe you that you are not a prude.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  4. #5684 Dizzy, May 9, 2021
    Last edited: May 9, 2021
    @DizzyMissLizzy What is HSV-1? Sorry Sorry You Might Have it Tho.

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Herpes Simplex 1, aka oral herpes (though it can spread to the genital regions through oral sex, however most causes of genital herpes are due to HSV-2. not 1). It transmits through sores and saliva of infected persons, meaning that it's fairly easy to catch through nonsexual contact (shared food, beverages, cosmetics, etc...). Most people are infected as children, if I remember correctly.

At least half of Americans have HSV-1, though many never know they have it (Herpes Simplex 1 is more often than not asymptomatic, someone can go their whole life harboring it and never suffer a single outbreak).

((Apologies if I messed anything up, I'm no doctor, LOL))

Sorry for the ramble, I've always been interested in disease and pathophysiology in general. Wouldn't do it as a career (too much politics in medicine plus I don't have the nerves for it) but that doesn't mean I can't study it for curiosity's sake.

• Creative Creative x 1
  6. Pretty much every night for the last 10 years.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. #5687 Dizzy, May 10, 2021
    Last edited: May 10, 2021
    Ohhh I See! Thank You For Clearing That Up. It's Ok If You Ramble lol I Do That Alot too. Much Respect For Being Kind About It in Your Explanation too.:love::inlove:;wub: Plus atleast You Don't Got The Symptoms So Far too Right?

Nice Lol...Pretty Good To Get Love Every Night Huh? Iono If You Married or Not but Ima Married Woman So I Can Get The D Every Night if I Chose Too as Well an Me an My Boo Still Keep it Amazing in Bed He Slays Me Everytimes lol. Anyways I Hope You Get Some Love Tonight as Well ;)

~Toni~

8. Living together and no intentions of getting married again. I was married twice and both times it was terrible.

It took 3 months for her to get me to sleep with her ;). One night of mutual hair pulling did it for us. Toys or no toys, it's always great.
    :smoking-banana:

• Winner Winner x 1

9. Congrats Lol! Props Mon I Happy You Having a Good Times an Getting Some Love from Your Boo.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  10. Oh it's been months. Not as easy when you're 40 and working 10 hour shifts.

Though, this girl is visiting me from another country in 2 months, probably going to get some for sure. She's staying a week.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. #5691 shattascam, May 11, 2021
    Last edited: May 11, 2021
    1,529 days, 23 hr, 15 min, 6 sec and 03 milliseconds ago. Time is measured from the exact moment semen left my dick. Semen has left my dick hundreds of times since then, this was just the last time semen left my dick into a woman. I was holding a digital timer while humping because somehow I had a feeling this information would come in handy. I wasn't wrong. Gotta be precise no?

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Got The D-Train Last Night from My Man lol. :) He Slay Me Like Always.

~Toni~

13. not such a time

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. I fucked myself today :laughing:

15. Last Night Ya Girl Got Some Love For Sure! The Sex is Always Bomb with My Man. Just Thinking About Him Loving Me Make Me Wanna Go Again.

~Toni~

16. Last night, 5 min ago. Ect

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Great to Hear lol. I Got Some D Last Night too. I Love it. Sexxin One of Best Feelings Ever Ay?

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  18. Just a Few Minutes Ago My Man Slay Me Me Good lol I Feelin Wonderful RN.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  19. This am .. usual usual lol probably again in a bit. Lol

• Like Like x 1
  20. Really? In here, even?

Reported