when was the last time you got laid?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by thatbakedbitch, May 29, 2012.

1. Early on Today I Got Some Love From My Boo...He was In a Bad Mood So i Wanted to Cheer Him Up just Started Grinding On Him Like I Do an One Ting Led to Another an We Both Went to Climax City Babii! :D:ey:

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  2. Last Night...Was Good as Usuall. Well better then Good My Boo is Exceptional. I Dint Know How He got So Well At Pleasing Me This Way but im Grateful For it. I Getting Hot again Just Thinking About it tbh.

~Toni~

3. In the words of Staind "It's Been a while"

Where my 90's people at? For real, I need to get laid, wife needs to stop being so stressed about work. Shore house will be open soon though so we can at least get some privacy and that always helps big time.

• Winner Winner x 2
  4. #5664 Dizzy, Mar 27, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2021
    Last Night Out In Our Back Yard lol We Wanted to Do it Outside. It was Amazing Like Usual an Being Out There Added Someting Special to The Love Making too.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. 3:am lol. Couldnt sleep so she wasnt going to either

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Last Night. Lol He Slayed My @$$ FrFr! An I Loved Every Second Of it! Didn't Even Have Enough Strength to Get up Right Away After so I Just Layed There With a Big Smile on My Face.

~Toni~

7. 5:45 am.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Sense Easter when i came back home for it.... Now i am home for good....tonight.... im ready!!!!! My tongue is ready also!!!!

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. sunday, but it was with my ex. tough times when you are in a drought

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Years lol. I dislike being around people.

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. Been a few years that much is for sure. lol

12. Made it from the horny thread into this one.

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Last Night Ya Girl Dizzy Got Busy lol. I Went Off Like A Fire Works When My Man Finally Allowed Me Too. He Loves to Draw it Out With Me until I Can't Even Take it Anymore then He Makes Me Climax Big Times lbvs.

~Toni~

14. Just a Lil While Ago Lol It was Very Satisfying on Me. I Needed That tbh. My Boo Never Dissapoints.,

~Toni~

15. Meh fuck everyone. They all want that perfect prince charming that's 8 feet tall and has trillions but is also a nice but bad guy. :laughing:

And this is why our spices reminds to be skipped over by aliens man. They see us and think why are the dumb ones breeding more? :lmafoe:

• Like Like x 1
  16. 6:30 am ...

• Like Like x 1
  17. Just a Lil While Ago My Boo Got Up in Me lol it was Amazing Like Always. He Make Me Feel Good With Kindness an Making Love Even When I Feel Like Sh*t Like Today.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  18. I don't mean to brag, but... Never. Lmao.

Got to sort out my own issues before I start dragging people into my life. Plus my physical appearance would make it extremely awkward (my height and features make me look around 12-14 despite being an adult in my country). If I went out in public with a guy, everyone would think he was a pedophile.

....That and the thought of physical intimacy terrifies me, which isn't exactly what one wants to advertise on their Tinder bio. :makeup:

• Friendly Friendly x 1