when was the last time you got laid?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by thatbakedbitch, May 29, 2012.

1. #5541 cigarjack, Apr 1, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2020
    :jump:

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Last Night Babyyy...Me an my Husband still got the same Fire we had for eachother when we first hooked up all those Years ago. :sneaky:X3:giggle::yay::jump::ey::love:

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. 5 hrs ago n bout to wake er up for a round 2

• Like Like x 1
  4. Last Night after the Kids were in Bed...Me an Hubby where watching TV an he started someting with me an I told him he better keep going lol because iwas getting turned on very much. So we got Busy after a while of forplay an it was great man we made love like it was the last time we ever could lol even tho it definetly is not!!!:sneaky:X3:blush:

~Toni~

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Few min ago.

• Like Like x 2
  6. late march. but hopefully tonight

• Like Like x 2
  7. Last night ;S

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. just an hour ago. daytime sex is way better than nighttime. my abs hurt like shit tho

• Like Like x 1
  9. Bro my legs were numb for my walk today XD

10. Like 4 months ago I met a girl on skout that wanted sex while her man watched didnt ever call her back though after I had sex with her she sent me alot of texts after the sex she was hot but not the same having sex with a girl with another guy in the room lol

Sent from my SM-A102U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. This morning. I don't usually kiss and tell, but... it's been a while.

So I whispered all of the things that I'm going to do to her once she's feeling right again, and... well, doesn't one thing just lead to another. God damn, I love that woman. She's in real trouble once that baby comes out.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. 7 years ago, trying to focus on other problems not where my next fuck is coming from. Though i miss it, it ain't that great.

13. This (Early) Morning lol before the Kids were up. Me an Hubby made love in The Basement an it was lowkey fire.

~Toni~

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Sunday night

15. :popcorn:
    Tell me more

16. Sunday night around 9:30pm?

:ey:

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. 3 days ago...maybe 4?
    Just started grabbing on the wife at about 3am...and...yeah, she fucked me on the penis.

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. As opposed to where?

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Uh...as opposed to...your penis.
    LOL
    Face, tongue, fingers...she's grinded herself off on my knee before...
    and, I just like sayin' it.