when was the last time you got laid?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by thatbakedbitch, May 29, 2012.

1. So June 22

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. This morning :D

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Uhhh 12:14 this morning, got munchies afterwards and heck yeah junk food ><

4. Been a couple weeks at this point, startin to go nuts. Gunna need a long edging session later, but should break the dry streak this weekend.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Last nightttt daddy came inside of me and I licked and sucked his dick nice and clean after

It was really funn

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. I ain't fucked in like 6 years. Too old to be chasing hoes and trying to party taking it easy with limited drama, life's easy.

7. It's been awhile now over a year really. I think I forgot how

8. I need to have sex right now

9. like a few years ago, need to meet a new lady to unload both barrels

10. Going on six years now. I do not find any women in my hell hole of a city to be attractive. I’m repulsed by the multiple children, the tattoos, and the uneducated. All the decent women are taken it seems.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  11. years ago - sad part is I am married .....

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Shit man, I am sorry to hear that. If I even go a month with no sex it starts having a big affect on my mood. Don't think I would be able to do that

Last Thurs was last time for me, had to make good use of the hotel room

13. april 2017 and it was my first time(s) with a 24 year old sorority girl who was impressed with my tongue

since then, and until i get laid again, will be forever known as the Long Dark Time

14. Probably whenever I posted in here last.

15. Monday night

16. So long that I don't remember

17. Four score and 7 years ago...:love-m3j: