When was the last time you cried?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Sc0pe, Sep 18, 2013.

1. Its coming up on a year now for me, and before that it was another year, the only reason i cried last time is because my dog of almost 10 years died and he was like my best friend

every time i feel like crying i deliberately dont

what about you

2. Last time for me was when toy story 3 came out and I saw it in Disney world. Hit me hard man. Grew up with those movies.

3. #3 TheAnswer121, Sep 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2013
    i'm a crier. :cry: got years of it built up from a fucked up childhood. last time I cried in front of someone was at my son's autism evaluation, about 2 months ago.

I think it's very healthy to let it out. I keep so much other shit repressed.

4. Last time i cried was when my uncle died. He was a great person and my dad came into my room eyes filled with tears trying hard to not let his voice break whilemtelling me the news. That shit was sad and i tried as hard as i could to not cry, but i just started balling. damn this thread is starting to make my eyes water.

5. That might of made me cry, i cant tell anymore what would, but im sorry you have lost him it is hard getting used to not having someone around

6. grandfathers funeral. again when his last will & testament was read and my grandmother said she wanted me to take her plot and be buried next to him.
    4 years ago.

7. I remember it well. Like it was only a few days ago :laughing: : September 11th, 2013, 9ish at night. 

Girlfriend and I broke up. Driving home was not an easy task.

8. Last time was last march (2012) when my would have been wife died of a brain tumor....before that was on nov 11th 2011(11-11-11) when my dad died of a heart attack...I also got kinda teary eyed with my first kidney stone but didn't cry cry...

Sent from Melmac...

9. Like two days ago. My head was in a bad, bad place.

10. That's brutal man, sorry for your loss.

11. Last week...

I can get nostalgic pretty easily lol.

12. February, after a friend of mine was murdered.

13. in april when i was in the hospital having transplant rejection and didnt know how severe it was...luckily it wasnt the real bad kind of rejection and they totally reversed it

14. What did you have transplanted?

It depends on what you count.
    I shed tears regularly, usually only when I can't control it, sometimes it's a song, a memory, a commercial, or just a some random sentiment.
    The last time I sobbed, well... I can't really recall. 
    I like to cry, though. I miss being able to.

my heart..thats why im the tin man I needed a heart :(

but yea it was rough thinking my son might loose me..im grateful for every day im still here 4 yrs going strong minus that one indecent

Did you have some kind of congenital defect?? :(

I'm glad you're still here. And I'm glad your son still has you.

Man-- that's a fuckin' trip.

17. I'm a cry baby. I don't just cry out of sadness, but out of anger/frustration and joy. I don't really see anything wrong with it, and admittedly it feels really good to cry at appropriate times for me; like a really nice crap you've been holding in and you find a toilet, that euphoric feeling of letting it out. Crying is like pooping man, you just gotta let it out. The last time I seriously cried was when I had a serious coming-out convo with my mom which was about 5 months ago. She didn't react so well to that so yeah.. Before that I cried when my father died. It was hard not seeing him around anymore, and I couldn't go in my parents room because I would start crying even more, knowing he wouldn't be there physically, ever again.

Oh man here it comes..  :cry:

no they think it was viral..was never sick in my life except colds and just got real sick when i was 21...they could have caught it but cause of my age and shitty doctors they just kept telling me it was pneumonia until i almost died..managed it for 8yrs till i went downhill again then had an lvad then transplant..lucky me i guess :confused_2:

I'd say...

20. Sadly I cry most days and its mainly because of the reality I've found because of the work I do.  There's something about witnessing suffering and being virtually powerless to do anything about it or to watch someone slowly succumb to the effects of their addictions.  The only thing that counterbalances things for me are the stories of hope scattered throughout all of the tragedies.  There's light out there, I just wish I didn't have to look so hard to find it sometimes.