Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When was the first time you toked?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dean12345, Jul 16, 2012.

1. I was 14 and beginning my freshman year in High School. I didn't even get high and my buddies and I got busted. Haven't been in major trouble since but I'll never forget it.

When was your first time?

2. 2 months before i turned 18.

3. 13, My friends and I decided to after being really fucking bored. We looked in my friends brothers stash and found about a gram so we took it and snuck out. Climbed the fence at the high school and toked up behind there. Got superrr baked :smoke:

4. #4 Vieyra Sking, Jul 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2012
    Grade 10, 15y.o, went over to a friends house and got drunk/high, I got way too drunk and I drank on medication that I wasnt allowed to.
    I convulsed, was dragged to a bed where I proceeded to let loose every bodily fluid you can imagine.

Bad times.
    I learnt who my true friends were that night.
    The 2 guys I smoked with both kept partying after that, 1 is now homeless, the other get sent off to his dads (like a few states away) and dropped out.

They fucked up.

Im glad they're out of my life, they turned Into fuck heads.
    I got caught for that night, but it seemed minor against the other shit I was doing when my mother had found out.

5. Night of my 18th birthday. Shared a joint with my best friend in a pub car park. Went back inside and laughed my ass off for half an hour. Started smoking regularly a few months after that.

6. 14, i was hitting a carrot bowl that i carved. intresting experience because my mom watched me then asked me if she could take a hit XD

7. I think like 8th or 9th grade with my brother.

8. i shit you not 4/20 of my 8th grade year is when i first smoked me and 3 people 2 guys and 1 girl smoked out of a completely air tight homemade bong behind a dumpster then when to this path thats near where we went to middle school and we each tried to roll a jay since we were all high, wasent their first time though, we thought atleast one of us would be lucky and roll a good one then we smoke 2 j's and then we went and laughed our asses off and fucked around with peoples shit in their front yard like an hour and a half later my dad picked me up and he had no clue good times

9. I started when i was in my second year of 10th grade. I know I fucked up anyway.....First time was with my friends they bought a dub.didn't get baked. Sucks

But one special day. My homie got like 5gs of a no-name dank weed. We smoked it off a bottle with this girl 2 of my other homies. Smoked at the park near my school. I took more hits than anybody cuz i really want to get high and see what ppl was bragging about how good weed is. Soo we finished, we were walking toward our school to attend 1st period. Then it hit me. I was sitting in class, taking a test... laughing my ass off, everything look so vivid. Ever since then i was on a mission to get Super High....Best Day ever in my school life

10. I was 16. Recently before that, I was actually anti-marijuana because I was uneducated. This older girl who was my photo class partner freshmen year told me all about it, and thanks to her I'm here today and educated! I was with my friends, we were bored and somebody asked what do we want to do. I jokingly said smoke weed. My other friend then says, "I can get it if you want to", I was down. We all threw in like 5 bills and smoked two tiny joints. Didn't even feel high, but it was under a wooden bridge that I still toke at today.

11. i was 12. at my cousins bachelor party. it was the shit.

12. 13, 8Th grade, under a bridge, smoked out of an airtight homemade honeybear bong with a trumpet mouthpiece. No idea if it was good weed, but that was prob one of the best times of my life

13. I don't know if we're breaking forum rules, but i was 11

14. I was 15 and smoked out of a Bong made out of a Pepsi bottle and a pen with some of my friends. After smoking we watched super troopers and couldn't decide if we were high or not. Haha, good times.