When u grow indoors does it smell

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by blazednlit420, Feb 3, 2005.

1. just wondring if so how can u prevent it

2. some strains smell moore than others.......for the weeker smelling strains you can get away with just using plug in air freshners and for those strains that stink carbon air filters/scrubbers will do the trick.....laters.

3. I have heard of people using the dryer stating cling sheets in conjuction with fans to kill some of the smell. Sometimes it helps. Also a previous board member mentioned how he had the nicest garden in the neighbor hood with lots of floral plants. His place stunk im sure but only of the flowers :)

4. to stop the smell watch infomercials late at night. There is something called the ionic breeze. I love mine. Specially with all the animals i dont smell a damn thing. I can smoke right next to it or in another room and the smell wont last long.

5. Yea but the ionic breeze is expensive is there anything thats cheap and easy to get/make

6. the ionicbreeze is little more than a high-tech air filter...you can get a decent electronic air filter at wal-mart, shopko or where ever for around $20-$40 and that'll prolly do the trick...For your more smelly sorts you might have to incorporate a couple of these tools...air filters/smelly things like oils and such. Otherwise you could always burn inscents and candles and stuff in the other parts of your house or where...but I wouldn't do it in or around your grow room due to the possibility of chemicals affecting your plants.

7. i've used the ionic breeze and it didnt work as well as i thougt it would, but sure kept the air cleaner.

8. Yep it will, apparently a bowl of vinegar cuts the smell? Not sure though, pick up some lysol air spray or fabreeze as well. :smoke:

9. True air purifiers will work if they are close to the odor. like maybe a couple feet away from your plant at max.

those are like 15 bucks at walmart, and well free if you know how to do it. ;)

10. i dunno what it is. its a carbon filter machine thing :) it costed like 200.00 but it makes all the smell go away :) i love it

11. Get a good out take filter it should keep the smell down

12. [quote name='Hipnap']the ionicbreeze is little more than a high-tech air filter...you can get a decent electronic air filter at wal-mart, shopko or where ever for around $20-$40 and that'll prolly do the trick...