When too start low stress training?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Coney dobie, Apr 20, 2016.

• Like Like x 1
  1. Within a couple weeks.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I usually start at 2 weeks or so. Whenever it's big enough to make a difference.

3. nobody lst's anymore. It's all genetics. Legalization in Colorado moved the normal knowledge level of the home grower ahead by decades. LST, Mainlining, etc.....just old myths still passed around (but still very useful if you are exhibiting at the State Fair.)
    otherwise, try to get the tip below the third node, when it is that flexible it is time

4. What the fuck are you talking about? Lmfao. Yea if your fucking lazy then you do not lst. If you care and have passion then you last.
    [​IMG]
    See how bushy the left one is on the bottom. It is because I was tying down and exposing nodes to the sun. You have to get a trellis to support how heavy it gets. This was my first outdoor grow and messed up and couldn't reach the top to tie down. Sorry don't mean to yell that was just absurd to hear.

Sade's outdoor Bigfoot territory grow

• Like Like x 3
  5. You need to let your plant, either coming from clone or seed, become solidly established with a good root system and grow to a size where you have something to work with, but you can do all kinds of wicked things to them and with them while they're in veg. If they're under good light, you can tie them down, prune around on them, etc. They're hardy as heck...if they're a good healthy plant.

6. If you dont know what your talking about leave your bias opinion out since you probably failed at it. Low stress training has given me not just a couple ounces more since i started a few grows ago im talking a lb. It adds up over time your just not an attentive grower doesnt mean other people are too. I reallllllllly hope no one took your advice. Let me dumb things down. Lst lets you use every sq ft of.your grow room. Its supposed to.l mimic how the sun rises and sets. It gives the bottom much more light also it will provide more growth to ALL COLAS not just one. Not everyone likes a Christmas tree cannabis plant but you. Like i said, leave your bias opinions out.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Exactly!!!! That really pissed me off over my last few grows I have accumulated almost a pound of cannabis due to low stress training it really adds up. I like making use of my entire grow room and canopy. I guess this guy wants a Christmas tree cannabis plant I sure as hell don't

Sent from my SM-J320P using Grasscity Forum mobile app