when to water seedling

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by buger_piker, Sep 28, 2006.

1. ok my seed juss sprouted yesterday and now the first actual marijuana looking leaves is starting to form (not the first round leaves). the soil looks pretty dry kina looks a dry lakebed. should i water it now or should i wait a week or so? and how do i water it? do i just spray it with just a little water? and do i spray around the little leaves or spray directly on it? o and when should swich the light schedual to 18\6?

2. You should have it on 24/0 or 18/6 now. You can use either one for the entire veggative stage. And what size pot/cup are your seedlings in? I watered with 100ml (4 ounces) every other day in 18 ounce cups, as soon as it sporuted above soil. My temps were about 85 and I was using a 400 watt MH though. So depending on your light and temps, you will have to figure out how much water you will need. I wouldn't spray it. Just water it normally. What are your temps; are you using a HID light or fluoros?

3. its in a 9oz cup. and there its inside a disposable cooler with a computer fan and a 26w cfl is 1 1/2in away from it.