When to Water/Nute

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by broseph1, May 9, 2009.

1. This is just a general question for any blade.

Ok I know I am supposed to add nutes at about week 3 in veg, start off small then get to the full amount, every other watering, correct?

But when am I supposed to water? and how much do I water? I know you mix the nutes into 1 gallon of water... how much do I water the plant tho? and is misting the leaves good too?

2. water when the soil is dry. at least the top 3-4 inches bone dry. I water slowly until the soil is soaked, and i get runoff from the bottom of the pots. i use large pots so i only water once a week in the begining down to once ever other day by end of flower. Misting is great. i foliar feed/ aka mist my plants nightly at lights out, all through thier life. i use a weak solution one night then plain water the next. this lets the plants take in some nutes directly, gives them some water directly, and also washses off any dust/crap that gets on the leaves, dust reduces lumen effectivness as it blocks the light form gettingto the leaf. follow fox farms schedule and you will have npo problems.

3. okay awesome, yeah i purchased fox farm grow big, tiger bloom, and big bloom ... do you use the tiger bloom? it says to use it during the the whole growing process..even veg..thought it was only for flower