When To Use Superthrive?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Jerry the Farmer, Jun 18, 2013.

1. I picked some up from Home Depot earlier. My children are 7 days old.

Is it a good idea to start using the superthrive now, or wait another 7-14 days? Also, how often can I use it (every time I water?) And how much should I use for plants of that age?

I tried searching for the info first but the search from my phone turned up with nothing.

Thanks in advance :)

Sent from my Droid using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. I used super thrive only for my clones to root, for the first 7 days or so, it works wonders though.

3. So it'd be safe to use on my plants without damaging them?

Sent from my Droid using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Caution: I use that on week 3-4 and even then at 1/2 the rec dosage, erring on the side of caution here, as seeds come with there own food and there is food in the soil  ...caution

5. yea dude Im not sure, ive only used it to clone

6. i use super thrive from the time the seedling is sprouted, till about 2 weeks into harvest, its a hormon and a vitimin for hte plant, just make sure you dont over do it this stuff is super concerated, one tiny drop is enough for 1 gal of water!!

7. #7 Pikapi, Jun 19, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2013
    Agree! Burned out one of my test plants by putting too much!

8. Superthrive is more beneficial in seedling and veg stage of a plants life. It helps promote root growth and reduce transplant shock. In flowering you want your plant to focus more on bud growth then root growth. You can use as little as 1 drop per gallon I use 1 mililiter per gallon with no ill effects.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. I Hurd somewhere that super thrive slows down flowering causing longer flower.. do you know anything about that? Also how often could I give my plants super thrive? I here some people say they use a tiny bit each feeding and others say they try to use it as little as possible. I’m a bit confused

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. better to make your own thread,,,but

"I Hurd somewhere that super thrive slows down flowering .."

= totally impossible as all plants are on a clock unless you fiddle with lights

Feed according to the label ...but again not so much

good luck