When to use just plain water?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by TedeBoy, Apr 25, 2015.

1. I haven't given my soil grow a plain watering for a couple weeks (I feed/water about every other day). I've been focused on giving them a bloom mix since they are about 3 weeks in to flowering.

Should I give them a break and use plain water next watering?
    I'm using Grow More nutes.
    http://www.plantsthatproduce.com/guide-nutrients-for-cannabis.html

2. What do the plants say?  Are they lush and green?  Any yellowing on the upper branches?  If they like what you're doing I wouldn't change.  That said, skipping a feeding shouldn't hurt anything. 

3. Depends on your nute line. A lot of nute companies suggest water,feed,water,feed. But the man above is correct.it depends on what you plants say.ive ran nutes at full strength and no plain water feeds until flush with success and high yields before but I now deem it very unnecessary but I still to this day feed with every watering I just cut the amount of nutes per feed down drastically. All depends on the nute line and what your plants say and how many times a week your plants need fed

4. you got your answer. What are the plants telling you? Any signs of over furt? any nutrient burn? If not keep feeding them they will only get bigger.