1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

when to use bloom

Discussion in 'Outdoor Marijuana Growing' started by Soldier, Aug 15, 2002.

1. my plants are a little higher then my chest and have had bud on them for awhile now but i figured it has a couple feet to go and still a long time to mature. I havnt used any ferts mainly because I dont know what to use but i want to use bloom to up the yeild when and how should i use this?

2. When did you trigger flowering? indoors or out? if indoors and you haven't been giving her any fert at all i would start out easy poosibly 1/4 strength increasing to 1/2 and so on.....but if you repotted her not too long ago you have to wait approx 3 weeks as the soil has fert in it......just start with a flowering fert such as a 10-60-10 if you can get it....i have to settle with a 12-24-10....the plant can take a lot of fert if increased over a long period of time.....just don't overfert...first signs would be on the fan leaves turning yellow at the sides and crusting off......hope that helped.....Peace out.....Sid

Grasscity Deals Near You