Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When to upgrade to a larger bong?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ammolite, May 26, 2010.

1. I've only been smoking regularly for about six weeks, on a 6-8" mini acrylic bong w/carb and metal bowl. I am able to handle it much more easily, and even can use my Husband's 8-10" glass bong w/slider, which I was not "strong" enough to use at first (could barely get suction). It took me awhile to get my smoke lungs.

I'm not sure when I should think about upgrading to a bigger (glass) bong...this one doesn't feel like as much of a challenge anymore.

2. the only way to upgrade is to use the bigger bongs...your gonna cough a shit ton and you probably would rather be smoking out of your mini but trust me when you can hit a nice two footer you'll see the difference in your high compared to when you used the mini lol

3. I would just go with a nice mini glass bong.

4. 16-22 inches is the best size i find.

5. Drop 110$ on a small GonG RooR and use that just milk it more its like its not the size of the bong that matters it how long you milk it