When to trigger flowering. Pictures of my plants.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Panther, May 6, 2006.

1. I still think there is something wrong with the color!

Show us the plant in daylight or under fluro's then we can SEE whats wrong with it.
    PLEASE!

2. O nice pic thanks man!
    That a girly allright.
    What strain is that? I noticed the bigger fanleaves are a bit : purple.....haze?

3. i turned my HPS off for a minute and took pictures with my camera so hopefully you can see that the plants look perfectly normal. I guess the HPS has a way with making the plants look completely orange.

Thanks for the replies and keep them coming.

Attached Files:

4. Not sure of the strain. Found a few seeds stashed and planted them. I hope it turns out good:)

5. Panther,
    The last set of pics are better with the light turned OFF.
    As for the curl, this is sometimes caused by the ph being off. Do you know the ph of the soil and if so what is it?

6. Nice set of pictures those last ones.
    I cannot see any hanging or bending/drooping of the tops so they look healty to me.
    Good color too!

Best thing you could do now is get bigger pots. The pots you use now look a bit small to me for the size of your plant so get something bigger.

10L buckets would be a nice 'upgrade'.

7. good news

As of this morning two of the four plants are showing signs of being female. I think one plant is starting to show small seedlike symptoms. i'll get pictures and update as soon as possible.