When to transplant????

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jtmon232, Aug 24, 2013.

1. So as the title says I'm curious if these plants are ready for the big move to a big girl planter. 1st is a sour diesel from loud seeds Pic 2 is a sli stack 8/9 from loud seeds 3rd is an top 44 x bubble auto freebie from sos and the last one is a white wid x great white shark auto freebie from SOS I'm just curious if its even worth keeping? These were all planted one 8/9 and under a t8 cool white 2x bulb with 18/6 light to dark ratio. I've spent countless hours researching and trying to understand it all, but to be honest user comments and tips are some of the best tools. Any tips comments or knowledge you give is greatly appreciated thanks y'all :)

Attached Files:

2. Great lookin start. You could move em anytime. May want to put a fan on em, they look a little lanky. Bury em deep 
    on the transplant, and put a light breeze on em. Good Luck.

3. they dont look particularly lanky to me, a stem of a couple of inches will seem very short when your plants are a couple of feet tall

you should re pot when the roots start to fill out and encircle the inside of the pot, make sure your last re pot is at least a week or two before you put it in to flower. 

a basic rule to stick to would be.... once the tips of the leaves have reached past the rim of the pot you will need to start thinking about re potting. its not urgent straight away but it will need to be done within a week or so

4. this is what the roots will be looking like when its needing to re pot...

[​IMG]

5. Awesome I just got some soil and I want to know what you think of my mix??? Mg organic choice epsoma organic plant tone food (it contains beneficial fungi/bacteria) perlite sand and organic humus and manure. The humus and manure is just an extra but yeah does that sound good or nay???

Attached Files: