when to switch to flower nutes

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by kingkelly91, Nov 27, 2013.

1. So we are alittle over four weeks into veg and preparing for flower and im curious of when we start adding tiger bloom instead of our veg nute? currently running Aurora and the big bloom supplement from ff for veg. for flower we want to use ff tiger bloom and the big bloom. is there any other nutes that we should get for flower or will those two be sufficient? we havent had any problem other then slight light burn with grow so far and want to be well prepared for the most critical portion of this process. 

Also the plan for the next two weeks is this sunday take clones. thursday flush and then monday start flower. is that gonna work as far as recovery time from taking clones?

2. Clones are best to be taken during veg. Do I nice flush before switching to flower. Take your clones. Give the plants a few days to recover then switch to flower. You should gradually start using your flower feeding schedule as soon as you switch. Hope that helps.

Check out my grow journal at: Http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1187623-sensi-seeds-super-skunk-coco-grow.html?hl=sensi+seeds+super+skunk

3. Flush your plants the day before taking clones. It helps yours clones to root better.

Check out my grow journal at: Http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1187623-sensi-seeds-super-skunk-coco-grow.html?hl=sensi+seeds+super+skunk

4. As for Fox Farm. I'm sure there is someone else that can help you better with that. I'm a General Hydroponics and Heavy 16 grower.

5. Thanx for that gonna flush first for sure now

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. #6 kingkelly91, Nov 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2013
    Can anyone advise me on the nute situation?Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. so when we flush can we just water with reg water for a week and call it a flush or is the typical flooding it with water required to achieve same effect?