When to switch to 12/12

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Aqualung, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Hey guys I'm about two weeks into my first grow and I want to harvest by the first of July. I have one plant under 4 23w cfls and it is sour diesel.
    I'm looking for some advise on when I should flip to guarantee I'll harvest by July 1.

I also want to know if say I let one plant veg for 3 weeks and another veg for 8 weeks. Then started them into flower at the exact same time. Would they take about the same time to flower or would the smaller plant take less time?

This pic was taken today.

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Just want to add that I know I could flip right now and harvest by the first of July.. I want to know what is the LONGEST amount of time I can veg. I have to be harvested for sure by July 10 but I want to leave myself a week or so to play with.

3. Look at the flowering times for that strain and add a week or two for leeway. Flower when you have that much time. Plus your ten days.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Theoretically you can veg indefinitely, I go around 4 to 5 weeks myself before I make the switch but I run dwc so 4 to 5 to me is probably at least 2 months or more for soil

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2