When to stop using Cal-Mag with Distilled Water?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ThatCrash, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Hey guys! I've ordered the Micro and Bloom (Will be using the Lucas Formula) along with the Cal-Mag and PH/TDS/PPM meter. I just want to prep myself before they arrive.

I am using distilled water in my grows, I wanted to know in general when should one stop adding Cal-Mag to the solution? Would I just add throughout the whole entire growth since I am using distilled water?

Thanks for your help guys!

2. always use it when using distilled water.

3. Thanks! Sounds legit!

4. For myself I add Cal Mag to every watering just about. Any nutrient solution that you buy is generally low in this. Why that is no idea...being that the same makers of whatever nutrient your using sell it I would surmise that its intentional so you buy another supplement. Most plants can't get enough Cal Mag so adding it is usually very beneficial.

5. I cut everything at 2 weeks from harvest

6. That was my guess! How in the hell do they not add calcium and VERY VERY LITTLE of Mg, its whatever. I would rather pay an extra 8 bucks to grow my own shit than buy from a dealer.

Thanks! This is helpful! I was going to cut everything EXCEPT Cal Mag.