When to start using light

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by seans419, Feb 8, 2008.

1. <TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">are you supposed to use light as soon as the seedling has leaves? :confused:

</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

2. because i have about six plants that are all about an inch tall and yesterday i put them under two 100w cfls and a 24" fluoro and i think some of them got burned or overwatered. I have them under the light again today and most of them seem to be doing better.

3. Hmm...I thought you were supposed to stick 'em under the light as soon as they sprouted a root?

Crap.

4. you do mate;)

put under low wattage cfl till cotlydone leaves show & first set of leaves then move under cfl,s or hid but if under hid you can rig up a screen with a white plastic bag above the seedlings so the intensity wont burn your babies:D