1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

when to start to flower

Discussion in 'Absolute Beginners' started by top secret, Mar 1, 2003.

1. well my plant is about 3 feet tall and i topped it about 3 weeks ago and now it has second sets of shoots coming out i was wondering how much longer i should keep growing it befor flowering? i want ur opion. i am thinking about 2-4 weeks what would u do and then how long does it take from flowering to harvest? and just one more question. knowing the hight 3 feet tall and stuff do u think i will get at least an ounce if its female?

2. how tall is the plant now?....i usually trigger flowering at approx 12-18", but it depends how much growspace you have as it will double and triple in height when ready for harvest......as for flowering to harvest, what strain is it?.....Peace out......Sid

3. 3 feet tall? hmm sure you could flower now, it'll double in space by the time it is done, not sure about an ounce but you'll get a nice yeild all depends on lighting and such, not all about height.

so by the time ur done, if u start flowering immediatly u'll have a 5-6 foot plant...should be some nice bud

4. Its 3 feet tall and still vegging!
    From what little ive seen and heard in this forum, i thought most people start flowering
    between 12"-20" tall,that is gonna be 1 big plant,
    Whats your set-up like?
    CWL

Grasscity Deals Near You