when to start planting

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by kierewiet, Jun 14, 2012.

1. hello guys,

i was wondering when to start planting seeds.. my location is the netherlands and the strain will be a early skunk..but i think i'm too late to start from seed this year so when should i start planting next year? i was thinking of maybe somewhere in may?

2. You could probably still plant some seeds and get an ok little harvest. If its not worth it to you to start late, I would suggest to start gathering everything you will need next year and start reading like crazy.

3. yeah sounds like a plan, i'm gonna go to a growshop tomorrow and see if they have some ferts etc... i'm very experienced with other plants so i guess that will help a fair bit. Loving your grow log btw

4. #4 Bag O Weed, Jun 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2012
    Yep I agree you still got some time to get a decent harvest. Just might have to do extra plants.

Not sure on your climate but after the last frost is usually a good time to plant which is a little before may here.

Cannabis isn't a special plant. If you can grow tomatoes you can grow cannabis. Don't overfert it because you want it to grow faster.

5. hmm yeah i might sow some seeds then, would a post stinging nettle field do? i heared when you have stinging nettles the soil is high in phosphorous...would you recommend filling the hole with something like fox farms soil or go straight with the natural soil?