When to start flushing?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ImAGanjaFarmer420, Jun 20, 2016.

1. I understand you should flush 2 weeks before harvest, but I also understand the best time to harvest is when the trichome heads start to become cloudy and amber. So how do you work that out? Is there anyway to tell or is it a guess?

2. When the trichomes become amber and cloudy wait one more week because you never know how much more they will expand and grow. If they dont grow in that 1 week then ONLY chop the upper cola and leave the lower budsites to grow for 2-4 more weeks they will FATTTEN up big just like the upper cola. As for flushing soil, if using chemical fertilizers flush 3 weeks before your anticipated harvest(cloudy n amber trichomes) and if using natural fertilizers flush 2 weeks before harvet. If you dont flush minumum 3 weeks if using chemical fertilizers you will taste he chemicals in your bud.

3. I get all that but what I'm asking is how do you time the flush. Like how do you know that you're going to harvest in two weeks?

4. When the trichomes are amber and and cloudy white you begin flushing. Afyer your done the 2-3 weeks it takes to flush your plant should be ready to harvest, just remember what I said about only cutting the top cola and leaving the rest of the the lower branch buds to fatten up.

5. Ohhh, okay, thanks man, so I have another question you might be able to answer, every now and then I see a small tiny millimeter long catapillar that sticks leaves together and hides inside. Can I use neem oil during flowering?

6. For the cattapilers I reccomend you water your plant with neem oil 1 time each week for a month and very very very carefully spray leaves wherever you see the cattaplilers eating the leaves, do not spray on the buds and be VERY CAREFUL not to otherwise the bud once harvested may smell like neem oil. If you need a neem oil recipe reply back I got a kickass one that kills any bugs.

7. What's your recipe , and can you tell me the cause of this picture please.

Attached Files:

8. My recipe is 1-2 teaspoons of neem oil, 1 teaspoon of biodegradable/natural dish soap(Dawn dish soap works best, just remember it must be natural or the chemicals can kill your plant), 1-2 teaspoons of tea tree oil, mix all those up in a one gallon bucket (3.7 Litre) and water the soil with it and mist and spray on leaves only not buds or wherever the bugs are. As for the picture that is an odd looking pistil, just keep an eye on the plant it may turn hermie on you. Keep me updated.