When to start flushing bag seed

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Konagold1, Oct 11, 2022.

1. Title says it all at the start of week 6 from flip no clue when to start flushing using soil and fox farm trio

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Flushing is a myth.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. I never have flushed. The smoke has been good inhaleing and exhaleing tasty. I always read to flush at some point. But that is a great article about flushing . Thanks Peace Out

• Like Like x 2
  4. Growing for 50 years and never flushed.
    :)

BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Bag seeds? You flush those down the toilet as soon as you find them.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. i dont flush with gallons of water ,but for the last week to ten days i just give water and get some run off ,,,never tasted bad to me or any one else who has smoked my weed ...dont waste water ,,,mac

• Like Like x 1
  7. Looks like no flush for me lol and yes it’s a bag seed but Iv seen people to amazing thing with bag seeds this is my first go and so far so good upload_2022-10-11_11-14-14.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  8. Both girls had some lst and were topped once and put in the Scrog

9. My first bag seed that I grew was kalifa and what I had grown was good but the plants were small. So kept up a few times and finally went and got real bought seeds. They are much better. Peace Out .

10. I don’t flush, instead I drought stress for the last ten days. :thumbsup:

11. Yeah its just for the time and effort that goes into it, its worth spending a few bucks on seeds.

• Agree Agree x 2