When to start flower? [Video]

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by torepia, Jun 25, 2011.

1. Hi

This is my first grow ever, and I'm getting doubts about when I should start my flower period!

I'm growing 2 plants (This should have been 1 plant, planted 2 as insurance if one of them was male.)

The growbox is very small, and has about 15 inches for the plant to grow in height, so I'm Scrog'ing! (It is possible to remove the top of the box and build it taller so the plants can grow another 7 inches, but I'd rather not!)

Strain: Northern Light x Haze, grown from seed.
    Veg time so far: 3 weeks

I'm worried that my room is going to be too small for my plant, so thats why I'm wondering when I should start my flower period.

Here is a little video from my ultra-small grow:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpQvmrf6gbI]YouTube - ‪IMG 1801‬‏[/ame]

You can also see my homemade redneck AC to the left of the room. Its basically copper wrapped in front of a large fan, and water circulating through the copper and into a bucket. I put frozen bottles inside the waterbucket during hot days. This method allowed me to get my temp down from 98 to 82 degrees, success! :hello:

Oh and ye, my lightning is a 300W CFL with dual-spectrum.

2. Asap most plants double in size in the flower just think about it most strains flower in 8-10 weeks and look at yours 4 weeks in