when to put seedlings under 1000w MH!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by crystalbuds123, Oct 9, 2008.

1. i just want to be sure i was told to wait about 2 weeks,this is my first grow and i want to do it right. i started my seedlings in rockwool plugs and they all sprouted i started with 6 misty a white strain they are about 2 inches tall, i also heard when the third set or 3rd node you can put under the big light. thanks for any positive answers.

2. oh buy the way this is my second grow but first one did not go to well so i am tyring again and putting the first attempt behind me

3. iv got liek 5 day only seedling the seed shell jsut fell off last night doing relly good so far i have them under 400 watt hps so i think 1000 watt one jsut dont put the light to close and have a fan to get the hot airout hope this help a lil bit

4. are they responding well to the bright light and how far away is the light from your seedlings? i think if i keep the light about 4-5 feet above they will be fine my temp stays at 78 degrees f

5. there gonig relly green liek the halk there about like 1 ich tall but im also using hydropioncs

light it about like 2 3 feet away so for a 1000watt sytem maby try 4 or 5 feet away and chack them alot to see if they are dieing and get a lil spray bottle and spary them

6. check out my grow. i got 11 plants under 2 600w lamps. i put them under about 6 inches away at about day 4-6 from sprouting and they're doing great!

i'm certain you'd have been ok even starting them out under the light. if so just put the light all way up for the first couple days until they start stretching.

7. im using an ebb-n-flow flood and drain do you you at the size they are at which like i said is about 2 inches tall i am going use very light nutes to start, that flooding the table 2-3 times a day for 15 mins should be good im running the lights 18 on 6 off