when to put new plant under light

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by adam1120, Dec 7, 2011.

1. K I'm growing one plant hopefully a female if not sucks lol how many cfl should I out it under and when it just sprouted up barley last night gunna go by the lights soon.

2. depednso n the watts of oyur CFL's

regardless, as soon as it pops out of the soil, hit it with a veg light cycle

3. #3 SIRSOG, Dec 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2011
    Get some 100w equivalent full spectrum 6500k CFL's man

i started mine under just 2..... it outgrew that pretty quick because the light couldnt hit the lower growth, so its got 4 bulbs on top now, 2 of which kinda hang down the side a bit, and 2 more bulbs supplementing side light.... the 4 on top are the same bulb i described in my first sentence, the supplemental lights are 75w equiv 4100k cool white bulbs to assist with flower, its doin just fine......

6500k full spectrum

4100k cool white

4. So I should I get 4 total cfls? For now can I put it under 2 60 watt cfl daylight. And then two more.light like next week or should I just out all 4 low on cash but t- break starts today and get paid Friday so be good but would two be fine? I'm growing it in a rubber maid bin can I start off with 24 hr cycle? Ima scrog I need it to be short and bushy trying to grow fast and good yield

5. Mine was under 2 until its leaves kept the light from getting below it, then i went to 4 on top but 2 were kinda down lower.... so they could hit the lower growth...

then it got way too tall for that, so i added 2 more side lights and i changed the spectrum of those because its flowering

6. Okay how u only grew one? I'm sure this plant is stativa 100% so sucks cus its tall but how short u think I can maintain with a scrog?

7. I dunno man i dont do any of the scrog/sog/lsting hahaha

and yea just 1 plant for fun hahaha, nice pretty female

8. U making fun of me cus my one plant lol? I'm just trying to get the feel for it before goin ballto the wall about growing

9. No im saying im only growing 1 plant lol, im doing the same thing you are... getting the hang of it man