When to plant in central ohio?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Keep Tokin 420, Mar 28, 2007.

1. Its my first time trying to grow outdoors and i was wondering when to plant in central ohio. I don't want the plants to get to tall between 3-4ft. Any tips?
    Peace:smoking:

2. Get them seeds in the ground within now and a couple weeks man..My dad lives in a little town called Mingo right outside of Marysville and he is growin in a couple days after he prepares his spot.But if u need more time dont make it anymore than a couple weeks..Goodluck bro

3. ^^ Ohh what a great idea... tell what town your dad is growing at. :wave:

I live in south east in ohio, and it feel like it's perfect time to plant your seeds now. It's little bit wet down here becasue it just rained.

I'm planning to plant mine tomorrow.

4. Ill prlly wait a week and get my spot ready. Thanks for the help.
    Peace and goodluck

5. i think were supposed to be getting spotted showers for the rest of the week here in cleveland..its probably gonna be headed your way shortly after. I'd say like 2 weeks minumum....(if i doesnt snow lol)

6. oh and if U dont want them to get too tall I suggest U start reading up on topping and Fim'ing, its pretty hard to contol height when your growing outside, but those methods will encourage more bushiness instead of height...its the only thing i can think of

7. Huh I don't know. It's supposed to be sunny for all week in.....2 days.

8. Glad I haven't planted yet because its been cold as fuck and snowing this week. Thanks for all of the advice.:D

9. Snow in April...that's Ohio for ya. I'd wait til May before planting, that's about the only sure way to avoid a frost (or snow).

10. lookin like its gonna be another 420 season.