When to harvest

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Nikkibats, Jul 6, 2019.

1. EAA52473-B5E6-4866-AE5A-B0C063D532FE.jpeg F2FB5AA6-BFE1-4CEE-B587-AF872ADE5E56.jpeg B9BA8484-1A12-4A26-8DC5-AE4E5EFCEE20.jpeg Hello I am a first-time grower I need to know if my plants are ready for harvest with regards to the Trichome pics I’ve posted from three different plants It seems these plants mature and very quickly as they’ve only been growing for almost 3 months Any help would be appreciated

2. Trichs look cloudyish, but take pic of full bud development too. Easier to tell with full pic.
    I still see a lot of white hairs

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. you can use a louple or magnifying glass to look at the trichomes on your buds ,,this chart may help you decide when to harvest..mac, when-to-harvest-cannabis-diagram.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. They still look pretty early. I'd say a few weeks out, but jmo

5. Thanks for your replies if those latest three pictures are no good let me know I can upload more There r many different opinions on went to harvest some say when the trichomes are milky white others say there should be 30% Amber trichomes

• Like Like x 1
  6. It’s early July here in ny the first pic is a Sativa and the other 2 are indica

7. Those last pics helped a lot. Your bud growth still looks early to me. They will plump up more in the final week or so of development. You will probably get some more white hairs that come out around the same time.
    My estimate is 3-4 weeks, but that's without knowing strain info, or length of veg/flower time.

8. Are those outdoors? It's still early here, I'm half awake lol

9. The ratio between amber and cloudy is more about the type of high you want than the potency tbh. When it comes to not accidentally harvesting early, you just need to make sure that the trichs are at least mostly cloudy and not clear. The less clear the better.

10. I like how in the first pic, the cola is juxtaposed by the greek micropenis in the background hahah

• Like Like x 1
  11. It's not micro, it's just cold there lol

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. Lololol just noticed that lmao

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Lol

14. Yes outdoors

16. Can Anyone give me their opinion as to whether these tricks r cloudy or clear

Attached Files:

17. That pic isn't very clear but there sre definitely still lots of clear trichs there.

18. Now come on mac dont go misleading people, unless you got some special loop my stuff dont look no where near that nice and clear through the loop. Lol :)