When to give the plant C02?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by betagamma, May 13, 2012.

1. Im growing two plants that are very young right now and want to know when to start giving them C02. Ill be using the yeast+ water+ sugar method. Do i start during vegetative or flowering?

Thanks

2. The yeast method really doesn't produce enough CO2 for it to be effective. Save your money, and grow without it.

I assume you're a first time grower. This early in your experience, CO2 is just another thing that can go wrong. I highly suggest against it. There are a lot of growers that don't use CO2 supplementation and have excellent crop.

Only when you completely master growing should you add CO2 in my opinion.

3. U running a sealed room?

4. its a tuppermaid container with a computer fan for the exhaust and i already have the yeast. Could it actually make it worse?

5. Don't see any point in running co2 then. Co2 is best in sealed rooms.

6. I thought i might as well do it cause i have some yest laying around that i never use just as long as it wont harm them. Could it hurt them at all?

7. [quote name='"betagamma"']I thought i might as well do it cause i have some yest laying around that i never use just as long as it wont harm them. Could it hurt them at all?[/quote]

It can cause problems. I'm a noob and never used co2 but it's up to u. Run it and see what it does. Practice makes perfect.

8. Alright thanks man

9. Welcome bud. Good luck