When to flush/harvest

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Spicyricey, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Hey everyone, I’m growing a small northern lights autoflower from crop king seeds. This is my first grow so I’m a little unsure about when the best time to harvest is. If you can see in my picture, my trichomes are starting to turn Amber. I’ve heard that means it’s it’s getting pretty close. But my buds are also showing a lot of white pistils. Which I’ve heard means new growth. I started to flush when I first saw the Amber trichomes because I value a clean tasting smoke and wanted to make sure I had time to flush. but I’m a little unsure how long I actually have, I don’t want to cut it down too early and miss out on that last weight gaining week. If anyone can shed some light on this it would be greatly appreciated.
    (Ignore the nutrient burn :/ )

Attached Files:

2. nearly there but not quite ,,,,still putting out pistils ( white hairs) not many ,i'd give them another week ,then flush ,,there picture chart when-to-harvest-cannabis-diagram.jpg to help you when to harvest,,,mac.

• Like Like x 1
  3. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And this ones, are they ready to harvest?

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. reckon you could start your flush of the plant as well can see a few amber trichomes ,and in a weeks flush they will have a few more turn amber,,,mac,,

• Like Like x 1