When to flush and harvest.?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Macmac123, Oct 25, 2018.

1. I have a pic here. Just wondering your opinions on when to harvest and start flushing.

What percent of orange hairs should be on buds to harvest. I know you can harvest whenever, but optimal time ?

Thanks to everyone IMG_20181025_144755.jpg IMG_20181024_204011.jpg

Sent from my ZTE B2017G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  2. It's not about pistols its trichs yo still have at least 3 weeks so just REMEMBER patience is the best nute you'll ever give your plants

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  3. Many weeks left.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Yea man its a little ways out yet but invest in a 40-100x magnifier of some sort

• Like Like x 2
  5. I write Down everything! Next time write down the date you switched to flower that way you get more of a general time frame of completion. It’s a personal preference when you want to harvest I prefer 90% cloudy 10% Amber and depending on strain that’s a 7-9 week flower.

From not knowing strain or flipping schedule I would say you have somewhere between 2 and 3 weeks remaining, leaning towards the 3 weeks. I would definitely keep them going as long as possible, they will definitely ripen up and become fatter and certainly more dense. Other than that she looks extremely healthy, good job

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yeah I'm gunna have to invest in one those jeweler things this week also for got to metion this is a blue Diesel auto. Here's a little update for you guys

Thanks for your thoughts IMG_20181027_192031.jpg IMG_20181020_204536.jpg

Sent from my ZTE B2017G using Grasscity Forum mobile app