When to flower after topping

Discussion in 'Plant Training' started by 50Dave, Dec 3, 2011.

1. How long should I wait to flower after topping a plant?

2. The longer the better, but you could essentially flower it straight after toping it. I would wait about 2 weeks, but I don't know how big you want your plant.

3. I dont want the plant big at all. I just want more potential bud sites.

4. Your plant will not grow much in height in flowering after you top it so u need to get it to the height u want then start flower.

5. Thanks for the info.

I am about 6 days into flower, and i have some white hairs showing up in several spots. Some where there as early as 2 days in though, crazy. She was ready to go!

6. you could flower it right away if the place where you cut it from has 2 nice flowers on it - but really more like no less then 1 week and up to 1 month because anything past that and you might want to top it again since it grew so much

7. Can I lst and top my plant after it’s this big almost 80 veg day (thought it was an auto turned out not ) so I’m going to switch 12/12 tonight there already 45 inches I can’t have them get potentially 90” should I snap the middle of the branch by bending it and tie it down or will it not stretch as much

Attached Files: